UIB makes human-to-machine communications as simple and as natural as human-to-human communications.
UIB created the world’s first and only, patented, fully-owned, end-to-end multi-channel conversational AI platform that serves as a universal translator and enables communications with any device or person independent of the language and underlying platform.
UIB pioneered the leading H2X* multi-conversational AI platform that provides total customer experience in an end-to-end solution with universal communications and interoperability:
- Removes friction and complexity;
- Integrates all commonly used communications technologies;
- Provides the ability to unify and translate across all channels and devices;
- Integrates with all major AI engines including Google Dialogflow, IBM Watson, Facebook Wit.ai, and others;
- Scalable and futureproof — new messaging platforms, AI engines, and connectors can be integrated once and then scaled across the platform; and
- Provides total privacy and customer data security.
*X = any combination of human, machines, devices, appliances, electronics, robots, sensors, cameras, systems, platforms, software, services, websites, mobile apps, IVRs, smart speakers, virtual humans, AR/VR systems, gaming systems, chatbots, voice bots, virtual assistants, and/or other “things” of the Internet of Things (IoT) with an available API.
UIB’s Independent Software Vendor (ISVs), chatbot builder, and solution developer partners use our APIs to access messaging channels and software communication platforms. With our APIs, they build solutions for transactional and A2P messaging, notifications and alerts, chatbots, virtual assistants, and other conversational user interfaces (including smart speakers, AR/VR, voice, and video). UIB works directly with each platform owner (i.e., we onboard our partners as official WhatsApp Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)). Our over 50+ connected platforms include WhatsApp (UIB is an official WhatsApp Business Solution Provider (BSP)), Apple Messages for Business (UIB is an official Apple MSP), Google’s Business Messages (UIB is an official Google MSP), and many others including integrations into Salesforce, MS Teams, Cisco eGain, and many others.